19.11.07

-Speakings.

JOKES!

First.
'Twelve bars of bread'.

A man arrives at a store and he says to the employee:
-I want a bread bar and, if you has eggs, give me twelve, please.
The man went at home with twelve bars of bread...
Second.
'The sand grains'.

There are two sand grains that go to the desert...
and one says to the other:
-Shhhhhhhhhhhhht...! I think that someone is following us!
Third.
'One mother with her son'.

-Mum, mum, my classmates call me interested!
-And who says it, son?
-If you give me 5€ I'll say it.

Mum and son.mp3

SPEAKINGS OF HALF GROUPS!

Second term

1. Talk about the past - Rafel & Júlia.

J – Have you got some CD’s, Rafel? Can I have a look?
R – If you like, yes.
J – Where did you take them?
R – Oh, this is one of my favourites CD’s, I like it so much.
J – Oh, I like it too! What’s the name of the singer?
R – He’s call Bernie. It’s a good singer.
J – Where did you buy the CD?
R – At the shopping centre of the town. Is near here.
J – Oh, I know it. Have you got anymore?

Talk about the pas...

2. Suggestions - Rafel & Júlia.

R – Hi Júlia, what are you doing?
J – Hi Rafel. I’m training for a race event. I’m going to row 2km on Sunday. Why don’t you try it?
No, I’m not interesting into rowing. But I like the idea of doing a competition. What else could I do?
J – How about running? Or cycling?
R – I’m allergic to exercise. I’m not fit enough.
J – Well, you could always try swimming.
R – You’re joking! I’m scared at water.
J – Rafel, why don’t you just sponsor and I’ll help you.
R – O.K. It’s a deal!

Suggestions.mp3


3. Making an appointment - Rafel & Júlia.

(Rafel is the dentist).

R – Hello. You’re phoning at the ‘Family Dental’! How can I help you?
J – Hello. I’d like to make an appointment for the revision.
R – Yes, that’s no problem. Is Friday O.K. for you? At 6 o’clock?
J – Yes, that’s fine.
R – And you name is…?
J – Júlia Olivé.
R – Júlia Olivé. O.K. Júlia. Well, see you on Friday at 6 o’clock.
J – O.K. Thanks. See you soon.

Making an appointm...

Third term

4. Describing an object - Rafel & Júlia.

(I'm the secretary).

R – Excuse me, I’ve lost a sweater. Has anyone handed one in?
J – A sweater? What sort of sweater? What does it look like?
R – It has a hood and pockets. It’s black and white.
J – A black and white sweater with a hood and pockets. Hold on a minute. I’ll go and have a look.
R – OK, thanks.
J – No, sorry. I’m afraid we haven’t got anything like that. Where did you last have it?
R – I think I left it in the room of games.
J – What was in it? Were there any valuables in the pockets?
R – Well, there were 40€, and the house keys.
J – OK. Well, leave your name and number and I’ll contact you if it turns up.


Describing an obje...

5. Invitations and excuses - Rafel & Júlia.


J – Hey look, Rafel. That band is playing again this weekend.
R – Yeah? Where's he playing?
J – At the sports centre of the town.
R – Right. I'm definitely going to that. Would you like to go with me?
J – I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. My parents wouldn't be very happy about it.
R – Go on! They wouldn't mind.
J – No, sorry. I'm supposed to be going out with them that night anyway.
R – That's a shame. Oh well, do you fancy going out another night?
J – I'll think about it, OK? Thanks for all.


6. Asking about rules - Rafel & Júlia


R – Excuse me.
J – Yes?
R – I'm afraid you can't park your car there.
J – Oh right, sorry. Where am I allowed to park?
R – You can park at Shameles Street, is near here.
J – I just wanted to go into this shop for a moment.
R – Sorry, but you'll have to park somewhere else.
J – OK... Well, is there anywhere near here?
R – Yes, you could park at Harry's Station.
J – Thanks for your help.


7. Giving news - Rafel & Júlia


J – Rafel, Rafel! Look at this! I can't believe it!
R – Tell me! What can't you believe?
J – They've chosen me for the job!
R – Hey! Well done! That's great news. What job did you get?
J – The job of pharmacy assistant.
R – No! Really? That's incredible! How did you do that?
J – I don't know! I'm very happy.
R – So are you going to celebrate?
J – Yes. I'll make a big party with all my friends and you, of course.